For



The



Love



Of



Your



Kitchenette


Monday, August 8, 2011

I love My Carafe

Here we are.....our first Monday together :) 
Our first week we are going to use those nifty carafes as our inspiration.
They are so versatile and can be used for any number of things.
We are going to fill our carafe with the most delicious dressing ever. This recipe came to me while "Joining the Reboot" a website and movement for a healthy raw lifestyle.
 I used this to saute some broccoli up for dinner, so simple and delicious.

Enjoy!!
Loves, SMK


Ginger Honey Soy Dressing
Ingredients
2 cloves garlic
One inch square piece fresh ginger
4 tbsp Raw Honey
8 tbsp Tamari
8 tbsp Olive Oil

Blend first four ingredients together in blender or food processor, while still blending slowly add in olive oil until well blended. Use a kitchen funnel to transfer dressing into your trusty carafe, put on lid and refrigerate, keeps up to one week.

This dressing is so versatile, I have used it on salad, as a marinade, to saute vegetables, as a stir fry sauce, you don't need much as the flavor is exquisite!!!!
Enjoy!Loves, SMK
P.S. On a side note my husband wasn't too keen on smothering me with kisses after I had eaten this on a salad, "you smell like a garlic factory" Oh well......I love Garlic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment